We have been part of the Island Good Program for the past 2 years.
We are proud to work with local Island businesses and to serve and sell their products.
- Aroma Coffee has been part of Stonehouse Teas for 15 years. Serving a locally roasted coffee allows us to support a local business as well as serve a very fresh product. With a weekly coffee delivery, it is freshly roasted and delivered direct to our store.
- Denman Island Chocolate is Canada’s original organic chocolate company. Their organic chocolate is made in Europe and free of any artificial ingredients. Their chocolate is also corn, soy, peanut and gluten free. Try a bar today to see what this small Island business produces.
- Flying Dutchman’s raw honey comes from the mountains and valleys of Vancouver Island. We are proud to offer both Wildflower and Fireweed honey in multiple sized jars as well as flavored honey sticks.
- Gathering Place Trading supplies us with some amazing spices to add to our teas as well as our drinks. Their delicious Organic Pumpkin Spice is added to our pumpkin lattes to make our drinks stand apart from the rest.
- Everyday Ceramics on Cortez Island has been supplying us with beautiful pottery mugs. Yori Ikoma uses his trademark thumb print which makes every piece unique as well as comfortable to use.
- Ravensong soap's tea soaps are handcrafted by Valerie Lamirande owner of Ravensong soap and candle in Willow Point Campbell River. Blending the fragrances used in our loose leaf teas, Valerie creates a luxury organic soap that complements our signature tea blends.